Finding the right provider (especially during these times) is not easy, and we want to minimize unnecessary hurdles and wait times for you. Dr. Greenwell is trained in a range of Evidence-Based Inventions to offer specialized care in the areas of chronic stress, trauma, and/or enhanced coping with health conditions. Below are several considerations that indicate that working with Dr. Greenwell at the SLRC may be a good option for you.
- You are seeking help for an issue related to Dr. Greenwell’s expertise. Learn more about this here.
- During your sessions, you will be physically present in one of the following states: Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Idaho, Nevada, North Carolina, Texas, or Virginia.
- You can attend appointments on a weekday between the hours of 8a-5p MST.
- You understand that you may be placed on a waitlist prior to care, and are willing and able to safely wait 1-3 months to start care.
- You are able to pay out-of-pocket for sessions at the time of service with the option of submitting a superbill for insurance reimbursement.
- Individual sessions are $250 for the initial comprehensive intake evaluation and $175 for follow-up appointments.
- The Live Well Group: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy for Health Stressors is $30 per session.
If these sound like a fit and you’d like to meet to discuss working together, schedule your free consultation below. To explore other options, we have also provided a page of referral ideas and resources below.
FOR OTHER OPTIONS: If you’re looking for something a little different than what the SLRC currently offers, check out our list of therapy referral ideas below. We know the process of seeking mental health services in the US can be frustrating and flawed at times. Finding a good therapist makes a huge difference, and we encourage you to keep looking and get the treatment you deserve.
Therapy Referral Resources:
- Online databases that allow you to search by your preferences:
- List of self-guided therapy options.
- Contact your insurance provider for a list of in-network therapist accepting clients.
Local and national acute care & crisis options for quick access to care:
- University of Utah Services
- HMHI Same Day Psychiatry Clinic (801) 585-1212 (All ages)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Statewide/Salt Lake County Crisis Line: 801-587-3000
- Utah County Crisis Line: 801-691-5433
- Wasatch Mental Health Crisis Line: 801-373-7393
- Trevor Project Hotline for LGBTQ teens: 1-866-488-7386
- SafeUT app
- NAMI Utah
- Utah Chapter-American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!